If you are planning a vacation or romantic getaway in Downeast Maine, consider reserving one of our packages at Pilgrim’s Inn for an especially memorable experience. Our bed and breakfast getaways add value to your stay with features such as luxe amenities and enhancements, activities, and special discounts.
Specials & Packages
June 2020 Special
During June 2020, we will offer our Ginny’s Cottages 1 and 2, and Rugosa Rose Cottage at a reduced rate. This special is available to Maine residents, and out-of-staters that have quarantined in Maine for 14 days prior to arrival at Pilgrim’s Inn. Please contact us at 207-348-6615 to make a reservation if you meet the criteria above. Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are back in the office.
- Ginny’s Cottages are $175 plus tax per night based on double occupancy, 2 night minimum stay
- Rugosa Rose Cottage is $199 plus tax per night based on double occupancy, 2 night minimum stay
- plenty of fresh air and open space to explore on site, and around the island
- breakfast is not available, but the cottages have kitchenettes
- daily housekeeping will not be provided. We are happy to provide extra towels, etc. and trash removal
- contactless check in, we will provide your parking and arrival instructions on your arrival day
- Wi-Fi is included
June 2020 Payment and Cancellation Policy: As a small, seasonal business, especially during COVID, any cancellations affect us greatly. We have temporarily modified our usual policies due to COVID, in order to accommodate changes. A credit card is required to make the reservation, full payment will be charged to the card 3 days prior to arrival. If you need to cancel, please notify us as soon as possible, and at least 4 days prior to arrival. Any cancellations within 4 days of arrival cannot be refunded unless we can rebook the reservation in its entirety. Refunds are subject to a $25 credit card processing fee, which helps cover our costs.
Relax & Restore Wellness KitCost: $30 per person
Relax and Restore even more during your stay with our Wellness Kit, which includes:
- A pitcher of infused water for your room each day
- A freshly brewed pot of wellness tea
- A Comphy Eye Pillow Kit with lavender essential oil, for you to keep
- Use of a yoga mat during your stay
- Sample sizes of Temple Spa Aaahhh! Foot & Leg Balm and Repose Aromatherapy Night Cream
Maine Kayaking Adventure Package Mid-June – Mid-SeptCost: Pre-tax package price is $350, plus lodging
Enjoy some of the best kayaking on the coast of Maine with this special getaway package from Pilgrim’s Inn. Spend a half-day kayaking and exploring the islands of the Stonington Archipelago with Old Quarry Ocean Adventures, and afterward, let our certified massage therapist ease your tired muscles with a Swedish, deep tissue or trigger point massage.Read More...
This outstanding package for two includes a delicious and hearty breakfast each morning, a half-day kayaking trip, and a one-hour massage for two. Previous kayaking experience is not necessary. Please note that in-room massages may only be done in rooms 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, and our cottages. *Sales tax and gratuity not included. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Stay 2 nights and the 3rd night is 30% off.
Click on Special Rates & enter Promotional Code: AUTUMN
Available Sunday-Thursday. Valid September 7 through October 14.
*For new reservations only.
Romance PackageCost: $103, plus lodging
Make your stay special with our Romance Package. It includes a bottle of red or white wine (please let us know your preference), house-made sweet treats, and a beautiful, seasonal flower bouquet. We will have it all ready for you in your room at arrival! This package can be added to any guest room reservation booked at least 2 days in advance, minimum stays may apply.
Local Cheese & Charcuterie PlatterCost: $18
A nice snack upon arrival, or anytime during your stay! Enjoy local chevre and local chutney, 2 types of Italian meats, an olive mix, toast points, and house-made pickles.
Here are some ideas to make that special occasion very special. We’ll do it all for you and have it in your room for your arrival or at a time of your choice. Add them to your reservation.Read More...
Please request these items a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the time you would like the items in your room. This will ensure that we are able to meet your request.
- Have a chilled bottle of Crémant in your room for your arrival. $38
- Bottle of wine, various rosé, white or red. Prices vary and choices are listed to add your reservation or call us before you arrive if you think about it along the way.
- A selection of tasty house-made chocolates. Trust us, you deserve to indulge in these sweets while you’re on vacation. $16
- Brighten your room and enjoy flowers grown locally on Deer Isle and the Blue Hill Peninsula. Available June until early September* for just $45. *Requires three-day notice
- Relax with a delicious picnic provided by the inn in a special picnic backpack. This package is $38 for two.