Maine Elopement Packages
Are you looking for the best places to elope in Maine? Small wedding parties and spontaneous couples will love saying “I do” at Pilgrim’s Inn. If your dream wedding is a small, intimate affair, our Maine elopement packages are exactly what you’re looking for. Make lasting memories when you say your vows in front of the Northwest Harbor or our mill pond; romantic backdrops can be found across our entire property.
If you’re wondering what our Maine elopement packages and weddings offer, take a look at our Event FAQ page. You are also more than welcome to fill our wedding request form with any questions or inquiries!
About Our Maine Elopement Packages
We know that eloping can be the most romantic, stress-free way to get married. Our package is designed with that in mind; you’ll have everything you could possibly need for your special day. It includes the following:
- A gourmet breakfast each morning
- Arrangements with a local official to perform your ceremony (additional fee is paid to the officiant)
- Two witnesses to comply with Maine law (if you do not have any witnesses with you)
- Up to 25 digital photos of your wedding ceremony, taken by the innkeeper (if you prefer to pay for a professional photographer, we would be happy to send you a list of local photographers)
- Champagne, Cheese & Charcuterie Platter, and House-Made Sweet Treats, in your room or outdoors, to enjoy after the wedding
We believe that the wedding bouquet is a personal decision that is best made by the bride, and we can recommend local florists for you to contact directly.
Pre-tax Elopement Package is $350, plus the cost of lodging.
When you choose our Maine elopement packages, you won’t have to leave the property to enjoy your honeymoon. Our cozy accommodations are the perfect place to spend your first hours together as a married couple! We even have cottages if you are looking for privacy. Each lodging option is outfitted with our outstanding amenities that are sure to make your entire experience one that you’ll remember forever!
What to Do in Downeast Maine
If you’re considering eloping and spending some time in Downeast Maine, take a look at our complimentary Vacation Guide. It will tell you everything you need to know about Deer Isle and beyond! In this free guide, you’ll find a handpicked list of the best restaurants, hiking trails, romantic activities, and more. It has helped countless travelers plan their trip, so get your copy today!