Per CDC guidelines, we are kindly asking that guests mask up while indoors. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Breakfast is in the Barn. Weather-permitting, we open windows and barn doors, in order to provide proper ventilation. As the temperatures drop this autumn, you may wish to wear an extra layer to breakfast.
Please be sure to check your email 2 days prior to arrival, to complete your registration via Our Online Check In Form. And check your texts on Arrival Day for Arrival Instructions. Thank you!!
Contactless Check In and Communication
- Please be sure to read your emails/texts from us, for useful info about your stay. Please note we will not spam you, these are all essential communications relevant to your stay.
- We utilize a texting service to provide you with check in information, and to collect any necessary info from our guests.
- Throughout your stay, you can feel free to text us with any questions or needs. We will of course be available on site, but this will be a socially distant, seamless option to stay in tune and stay safe.
- Guests will not be required to download an app, this is as basic as a text.
Arrival Information and Our Pilgrim’s Inn Insider Guide
- In advance of arrival day, you will receive our Pilgrim’s Inn Insider Guide, via your Confirmation email. It will have all the local info you need from restaurants to hikes, as well as the in-house particulars you need to know during your stay at Pilgrim’s Inn.
- We ask that our guests bring their own face coverings, as we are unable to provide them.
- Arrival time is from 3-6 PM, please let us know if you plan to arrive later. Check out time is 10:30 AM. We are unable to accommodate early arrivals or late check outs. We do extensive cleaning, room preparation, restocking of amenities, maintenance and outdoor chores between departures and arrivals, and we need this time to prepare to make your stay perfect, as well as the next guest’s. We follow all state regulations for lodging. Please provide us with the courtesy of arriving no earlier than 3 PM. A $100 fee may be assessed if you check out past 10:30 AM on departure day.
- Our office may be closed to guests because of its tiny size, but we are onsite and available if you need us. You may find us gardening, or working around the inn. We are always happy to assist you, of course. Our texting option is very helpful for us to keep in touch with our guests and provide for any needs.
- Our housekeepers take great pride in their work, and it shows. We already had exceptional standards for cleaning our rooms, prior to COVID.
- In order to minimize contact, we will not be providing daily housekeeping service during your stay. We are happy to change out towels, refresh amenities, and collect trash. Just let us know, we are happy to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Coffee and tea are available in the Game Room daily from 7:15 AM to 7PM.
- We provide a hearty breakfast each day, from 8-9:30 AM.
- In addition to our airy dining room in the Barn where we love to open the windows and barn door when the weather allows.
- Guests that are not vaccinated fully are required to wear masks in the dining room unless they are actively eating/drinking while seated at their table.
- We have provided some picnic tables for guests to enjoy, for takeout and dinner. We are unable to serve breakfast at the picnic tables.
Public Spaces at Pilgrim’s Inn
- If unvaccinated, masks are required while in public, which includes the common rooms and dining room unless seated and actively eating/drinking.
- There is no guest access to the office at this time, due to it’s tiny size. Feel free to text.
- There is lots of outdoor space. Please feel free to roam the grounds!
- We have a bar onsite, guests may purchase drinks during bar hours. Due to our liquor license rules, if you bring your own alcohol onsite, it may only be consumed in your room. If you purchase alcohol from us, you may consume it throughout the inn or outdoors. Thank you in advance for helping us keep our liquor license safe.
- We are selling house-made ice cream for guests, from the bar. Please ask about what flavors we have.
- Please feel free to enjoy your take out meals at our picnic tables with a view, or in the downstairs Common Room at the bistro tables. We are happy to provide flatware, and will take your trash.
As a small seasonal lodging establishment, cancellations affect us significantly. If you cancel 15 days or more from arrival date, your deposit, less a 10% processing fee, will be refunded. Payments will not be returned for cancellations made fourteen days or less from arrival date. Shortening your reservation will be considered a cancellation for those nights. A 10% processing fee will be applied to the refund if issued. We urge you to consider travel insurance for your stay, if you are concerned that this may be an issue. For a free quote visit Allianz Travel Insurance.