We are looking forward with hope and positivity that 2021 brings us all good news on many levels! But we have learned that the only constant during COVID is change. We expect that State of Maine Travel Requirements will change many times between now and May 2021. As Opening Day at Pilgrim’s Inn gets closer, we will update this blog with requirements.
The Maine Office of Tourism has created the Pledge To Protect ME app, which our guests can use to pledge that they are planning a safe and healthy visit to Maine. This tool shows the travel requirements for out of state visitors.
In the meantime, stay healthy, wear your face covering, wash your hands and stay vigilant. Every little bit helps. Please take some time to plan your travel!
If you would like to help us, please consider doing the following:
- Like/follow us on Facebook and Instagram, share our posts
- Share your Deer Isle vacation photos and tag Pilgrim’s Inn or our video on Youtube
- Tell all your friends to stay with us, and consider giving Gift Certificates or Pilgrim’s Inn hand-made mugs as gifts
- Add us to the top of your places to stay, and stay with us frequently! We take online reservations up to a year in advance.
- Please provide a 5 star review if you stayed with us in 2020 and enjoyed your visit. Other guests love to see what you have to stay.
Your support now helps us stay afloat and gives us all something to look forward to. We look forward to welcoming you!
Scott & Nicole
Pilgrim’s Inn Innkeepers