Please take a look at our Guest Experiences Blog, too, for more detailed info about your time at Pilgrim’s Inn.
Updated 3/11/21 – Lots of excitement here in the great State of Maine!!!!
Pilgrim’s Inn will open May 14, 2021, so this will go into effect 2 weeks before we open. Good news from Governor Janet Mills!!!!
- “Under the Moving Maine Forward plan, Maine will shift its COVID-19 travel policy by May 1, 2021 to automatically exempt all states, unless a state is otherwise determined by the Maine CDC as being high risk. If one or more states see a spike in cases of highly contagious COVID-19 variants, Maine will apply its test or quarantine requirement to travelers to and from that state. The Maine CDC will publicly announce any such states when they are identified.” – from the maine.gov website.
- Masks and social distancing are still required
- For more info: https://visitmaine.com/travel-protocols
Please note that we will continue our above and beyond COVID cleaning protocol, in order to keep our staff and our guests safe.
In the meantime, stay healthy, wear your face covering, wash your hands and stay vigilant. Every little bit helps. Please take some time to plan your travel!
Contactless Check In and Communication
We are pleased to offer contactless check in for our guests! We will utilize a texting service to provide you with check in information, and to collect any necessary info from our guests. Throughout your stay, you can feel free to text us with any questions or needs. We will of course be available on site, but this will be a socially distant, seamless option to stay in tune and stay safe. Guests will not be required to download an app, this is as basic as a text.
We are so happy to again be offering breakfast to our guests in 2021! We are planning a multi-course served breakfast each day. In addition to our airy dining room in the Barn where we love to open the windows and barn door when the weather allows, we will have a few tables for outdoor dining too. We will of course be following all required COVID procedures for dining with regard to cleaning, serving, and social distancing.
Due to COVID, we will not be offering daily housekeeping during your stay. However, we are happy to swap out towels, and provide any amenity refreshes. Just let us know, we are happy to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.
If you would like to help us, please consider doing the following:
- Like/follow us on Facebook and Instagram, share our posts
- Share your Deer Isle vacation photos and tag Pilgrim’s Inn or our video on Youtube
- Tell all your friends to stay with us, and consider giving Gift Certificates or Pilgrim’s Inn hand-made mugs as gifts
- Add us to the top of your places to stay, and stay with us frequently! We take online reservations up to a year in advance.
- Please provide a 5 star review if you stayed with us in 2020 and enjoyed your visit. Other guests love to see what you have to stay.
Your support now helps us stay afloat and gives us all something to look forward to. We look forward to welcoming you!
Scott & Nicole
Pilgrim’s Inn Innkeepers