Are you looking for a special place to get away that offers nature, amazing water views, open space, and a cozy cottage to call home? Pilgrim’s Inn has 3 great cottages to help make that happen! Explore the grounds, you will have the property almost to yourself! Stay 2 nights or much longer, the choice is yours.
Ginny’s Cottages One and Two are next door to each other in what used to be Ginny W’s private home. They share a large deck. There are views of the spacious grounds, the Northwest Harbor across the street, and the expansive Mill Pond bordering Pilgrim’s Inn property.
Rugosa Rose Cottage has two floors, and a private deck. There is a perfect view of Mill Pond and it is surrounded by fragrant Rugosa roses, a favorite among bird watchers.
Take a look at our Pilgrim’s Inn Deer Isle YouTube Channel for videos showcasing the cottages, and surrounds and some fun things to do locally.
- Luxury Sferra bed linens and Gilchrist and Soames bath products
- Has a queen bed in the bedroom, a pull out couch in living room, and sleeps a maximum of 4 people. Extra pillows, blankets and comforters are provided in fresh laundry bags.
- The cottages are dog-friendly (small fee, max. 2).
- WiFi is included
- The kitchenette will suit your cooking needs, and is stocked with coffee and/or tea and things you need to prepare meals. There is a small fridge, 4 burner stove, small oven, microwave, toaster, plates, utensils, glassware, cooking utensils, pots, pans, dish soap, salt and pepper. Each kitchen item is sanitized between stays.
- Heat and AC, and a fan
- Great views and access to our grounds
Reserve one cottage, or gather your family and friends and rent all three and have the place to yourselves! You won’t be disappointed with the privacy, open space, and nature that abounds at Pilgrim’s Inn. Be sure to check out the sunset right across the street and the starry sky at night. Book soon as the cottages fill up quickly. There is a 2 night minimum to reserve the cottages.