We wish you were here!
We are pleased to announce that we will be opening in June! Per Governor Janet Mills, we are able to welcome Maine residents, and out-of-stater visitors that have completed a 14 day self-quarantine within Maine. Face coverings and social distancing is required for staff and guests. Call ahead or online reservations are required – no walks ins. As the ‘Reopening of Maine’ progresses, we will update accordingly.
All June reservations must be made by phone at this time. If you would like to make a reservation for June, and meet the requirements above, please call us at 207-348-6615. Leave a message if we don’t answer and we will return your call when we are back in the office. We are doing our best to accommodate guests that want to travel in June!
We are offering a special for Ginny’s Cottages and Rugosa Rose Cottage in June! The details of the June 2020 Special include a rate of $175-$199 per night and a 2 night minimum stay. Take advantage of all the fresh air and open space that Pilgrim’s Inn has to offer.
If you have questions about an existing reservation, please take a look below, and check our COVID-19 blogs. They will be updated frequently as we receive more information. Or feel free to give us a call at 207-348-6615, and please leave us a message if we don’t answer. We will get back to you as soon as we are back in the office.
Pilgrim’s Inn has been welcoming guests for over 40 years. We have always, and will continue to maintain our inn as clean as possible. Our goal is to keep everyone, our staff and guests, safe and healthy, while maintaining our high standard of hospitality. Our housekeepers really take pride in the work they do. My background in health care adds another level of expertise in how to clean and sanitize. Small inns like ours are at an advantage, we can pivot quickly to modify daily operations to keep everyone healthy. The same goes for our food service.
And then there are the advantages of being on a small, quiet island with lots of nature preserves and beautiful coastal vistas for social distancing.
In response to the COVID-19 challenges, we have temporarily modified some of our policies. We will continue to update accordingly as there are many unknowns right now for everyone. As a small, seasonal business that exists because of travel, we appreciate your help, support, and cooperation.
For future reservations:
- Our policy on collecting a deposit at the time the reservation is made has temporarily changed. A credit card is required to make a reservation, but no deposit will be collected when making the reservation.
- June Reservations Payment and Cancellation Policy: As a small, seasonal business, especially during COVID, any cancellations affect us greatly. We have temporarily modified our usual policies due to COVID, in order to accommodate changes. A credit card is required to make the reservation, full payment will be charged to the card 3 days prior to arrival. If you need to cancel, please notify us as soon as possible, and at least 4 days prior to arrival. Any cancellations within 4 days of arrival cannot be refunded unless we can rebook the reservation in its entirety. Refunds are subject to a $25 credit card processing fee, which helps cover our fees.
If you have an existing reservation:
- We will be in contact with you at least 3 weeks before your arrival date. It is our goal to keep you informed of any Maine-specific travel restrictions as soon as we are aware of them. We can tie up any loose ends about your reservation at this time. After the reservation is confirmed at this time, our standard Cancellation Policy will apply.
To cancel or modify a reservation, there are 2 options. Please contact us as soon as possible, or at least 15 days prior to your arrival date:
- We are happy to credit an existing reservation, in full, toward another stay, either in 2020, once travel restrictions are lifted, or we’ll carry it over for a future season. There will be no blackout days or penalties. Simply contact us when you are ready to reschedule, and we will make the reservation for you. As a small seasonal business, this is a helpful option for us.
- Please let us know if you prefer a refund of your deposit. For more info, please read the Cancellation Policy.
If you would like to help us get past the COVID-19 hurdle, please consider doing the following:
- Like/follow us on Facebook and Instagram, share our posts
- Share your Deer Isle vacation photos and tag Pilgrim’s Inn or our video on Youtube
- Tell all your friends to stay with us after this is all over
- Add us to the top of your places to stay, and stay with us frequently!
Your support now helps us stay afloat and gives us all something to look forward to. We look forward to welcoming you here when all this is over. We miss you!
Scott & Nicole
Pilgrim’s Inn Innkeepers